Fried rice is an exemplary dish in Asian cooking that is known for its effortlessness and flexibility. Made with extra rice, this dish is an incredible method for spending fixings you as of now have close by and can be handily tweaked as you would prefer. Whether you’re searching for a fast and simple feast or another wind on an old number one, fried rice is a must-attempt.
Fried Rice Fixings:
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 little onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 eggs, delicately beaten
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a huge wok or skillet, heat the oil over high intensity. Add the onion and garlic and pan fried food for 1-2 minutes or until the onion is delicate and clear.
- Add the carrots to the wok and sautéed food for 2-3 minutes or until the carrots are somewhat relaxed.
- Add the frozen peas to the wok and sautéed food for 1-2 minutes or until the peas are warmed through.
- Push the vegetables aside of the wok and empty the beaten eggs into the opposite side. Scramble the eggs until they are cooked, then, at that point, blend in with the vegetables.
- Add the cooked rice to the wok and mix to join with the vegetables and eggs. Pan sear for 2-3 minutes or until the rice is warmed through.
- Pour the soy sauce over the fried rice and mix to appropriate equally. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve the fried rice hot and appreciate!
This exemplary dish is the ideal feast for any event and can be handily adjusted to your own taste inclinations. Whether you like to include diced ham, cooked chicken, or some other fixing, the conceivable outcomes are unfathomable. Furthermore, in light of the fact that it is made with basic fixings and can be prepared in minutes, fried rice is an extraordinary choice for occupied weeknights or last-minute suppers. Anyway, why not attempt this delectable recipe today and partake in the flavor of hand crafted fried rice in the solace of your own home?
Read More: Black Pepper Chicken Copycat Recipe
2 thoughts on “Easy Fried Rice Better than takeout!”